General Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions of Sale of tecni-form Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). All quotations are made and orders accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be varied only by written agreement authorised by a Director of the Company.
Quotations for moulds and/or mouldings are based on estimates of production costs and material usage. If in manufacture these costs are found to vary from given estimates the Company reserves the right to revise quoted prices accordingly. This quotation is valid for a period of 30 days.
It is expected that customers will take all reasonable steps to acquaint themselves with the technical and design and dimensional tolerances affecting the rotational moulding processes.
4. The Company is unable to guarantee the compliance with any specification in respect of design, detail or dimensional tolerance or material performance other than as a result of full manufacturing trials. Manufacturing trials are the production of prototype moulds and/or mouldings for the purposes of establishing design details, dimensional tolerances and material performances of a proposed moulding.
5. Customers must satisfy themselves as to the results and conclusions of such work in as much as such results and conclusions may affect the fitness for any intended purpose of the final product. Customers must also satisfy themselves as to the suitability of goods to be supplied for the purpose for which they are intended. No warranty is implied or can be given to such fitness of purpose.
6. Tooling manufacture, development, product design and manufacturing trials are carried out only at customers’ expense.
Quotations for moulds are based on the full price basis. All moulds charged for, which payment has been received, are the property of the customer. Customers are advised to arrange appropriate insurance cover for moulds in the possession of the Company, The company shall have the right to retain possession of any moulds as security against any sums owed to the company by the customer.
A variation in quantity delivered in respect of a single order of not more than five per cent of the total quantity will be considered as due and full execution of the order. PART SHIPMENT – Each despatch of goods shall be deemed as a separate contract of sale. CARRIAGE &PACKING – All quotations are ex-works. Carriage and packing costs are subject to extra charge.
9. DELAY & NON-DELIVERY
The Company does not accept liability for any costs or losses suffered by customers arising out of or as a consequence of any delay or non-delivery of goods.
Prices are those ruling at time of despatch. All prices are subject to Value Added Tax at the appropriate rate.
11. PASSING OF TITLE
Title to goods and moulds supplied by the Company shall remain vested in the Company until such time as full payment is received for the goods. The Company shall have right of general lien on property of the customer in the event of non payment of account.
12. REJECTED GOODS
Notification of short or non delivery of any consignment of goods must be notified to the Company in writing no later than seven (7) days from the date of despatch of the goods. All rejected goods must be returned to the Company for examination.
tecni-form is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. tecni-form may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2007.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us through our contact page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to tecni-form at the address on our contact page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address on our contact page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.