Customers know that tecni-form will manage their project correctly: on time and on budget. tecni-form staff are highly qualified, and their systems are of international standards
Managing your project from start to finish
tecni-form can look after some or all of the stages of a project:
- Full design, specification and validation of your concept
- Supplier liaison to ensure selection of the optimum manufacturing process
- Design, manufacture and testing of the tooling
- Sourcing metal and non-rotomoulded plastic parts
- Production of rotational mouldings
- Post-moulding processes
- Assembly of multiple parts into complete components
- Delivery on time.
Customers know that tecni-form will manage their project correctly, on time and on budget. tecni-form staff are highly qualified and their systems are of international standards.
The most successful projects result from early collaboration between the client’s design team and tecni-form‘s development staff.
Additionally, tecni-form source a wide range of bought-in components in metal or other materials. They have substantial expertise in carrying out complete assemblies, allowing components to be utilised as soon as they are delivered to the customer.
Further information about the early stages of a project can be found on the Designing for Rotational Moulding pages. Design of moulds is explained on the page Tools &Moulds. Wherever appropriate, tecni-form will use carefully selected sub-contractors whose quality is monitored at every stage. The moulding process is detailed on the pages headed Rotational Moulding.